FS/FT: ISIS - Shades of the Swarm Box Set! +others

ronniethebear

*PREFACE* First, before I hear cries of "bad form" and am accused of being a flipper, let it be known that I have actually listened to most of the records contained in said box set.

Anyway, that said, I've decided to start accumulating gear for a (modest) home recording studio, which can be quite costly. Since I don't have a ton of disposable income at the moment, I've decided to offer this up for trade (musical instruments/gear only) or sale (the $$$ will be spent on aforementioned equipment). If you have anything that falls under the category of guitar/bass gear, drums or recording-related stuff, then I might be interested. Feel free to respond in this thread or through PMs. Help a brother out!

Also, here's some other stuff that I'm actively trying to trade/sell for the same purpose:

7":

Jejune / Lazycain - Split 7" - Big Wheel Rec - transparent blue vinyl - $6ppd

Coalesce - Salt And Passage 7" - Second Nature - blue/black splatter vinyl - $8ppd

Locust, The - Flight Of The Wounded Locust 7" - GSL - clear vinyl - $6ppd

12":

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit - Asian Man - transparent green/yellow half & half w/ white & red splatter (transition color?) - MAKE OFFER

Balboa / Rosetta - Project Mercury - Level Plane - 2xLP, silver vinyl - $15ppd

Battlefields - Stained With The Blood Of An Empire - transparent yellow vinyl w/ red splatter, #217/500 - $12ppd

Blinker The Star - A Bourgeois Kitten - A&M - stamped promo copy - $10ppd

The Blood Brothers - March On, Electric Children - Erika - picture disc w/ hand-written lyrics (Siamese Gun) - MAKE OFFER

Ghastly City Sleep - s/t - Robotic Empire - rejected test press w/ screened cover - $22ppd

Helio Sequence, The - Love And Distance - Sub Pop - $10ppd

His Hero Is Gone - Fifteen Counts Of Arson - Prank - $10ppd

His Hero Is Gone - Monuments To Thieves - Prank - $10ppd

Most Precious Blood - Our Lady Annihilation - Deathwish - clear vinyl - $8ppd

Pelican - March Into The Sea - Hydra Head - purple/white burst vinyl w/ screened cover - MAKE OFFER

Starlight Mints - Built On Squares - Gammon - transparent blue vinyl - $16ppd

Sweet Cobra - Praise - Seventh Rule - black vinyl - $10ppd

Sweet Cobra - Forever - Hawthorne Street - $10ppd