SINCE BY MAN "Pictures" LP Last Show Edition

i absolutely trust in you,initrecords.

but i think pictures of 3 version can help many interest one easy to make a decision....

if you don't want to trust, just go to www.initrecords.com and order or buy a black vinyl copy from virgil (who can vouch for my awesomeness, as we've known each other, like 8 or 9 years). i put out the record, and obviously am not ripping people off.

also, i'm just trying to offer the remaining "last show" cover editions ltd to 135 copies that are leftover from the show to people on this message board before it goes up on the init records website for sale. i'm hoping to send some "last show" copies to virgil for the vinyl collective when my next batch of records shows up from the plant as well, if you want to wait.

i'm so sorry for make you're mess,initrecords.

i just wanna help you sell your cool since by man stuffs.

this band is awesome.

i wanna aplogize for my this mistake.

sorry....

:)

i never want to blame or ever blamed anybody here since i join this commune....

I'm so broken up about this band calling it quits. They gave me some of the best shows of my life. Such solid dudes. I can't speak highly enough of all of them. Luckily, I can still catch Kevin tear shit apart for Get Rad. I'll probably never catch Brad in Poison the Well.

Steve,

I picked up the last show edition at the show last Saturday. I'm still trying to track down their 7"s. Also, I picked up the Ten Grand / Meth split from you a couple months ago. I wish I could get their entire discography on vinyl. I fucking love that band so much. You should think about pressing their discog. :) Also, picked up Ricky Fitts and The Assailant! Good stuff!

I'm so broken up about this band calling it quits. They gave me some of the best shows of my life. Such solid dudes. I can't speak highly enough of all of them. Luckily, I can still catch Kevin tear shit apart for Get Rad. I'll probably never catch Brad in Poison the Well.

Steve,

I picked up the last show edition at the show last Saturday. I'm still trying to track down their 7"s. Also, I picked up the Ten Grand / Meth split from you a couple months ago. I wish I could get their entire discography on vinyl. I fucking love that band so much. You should think about pressing their discog. :) Also, picked up Ricky Fitts and The Assailant! Good stuff!

yeah, their last show was pretty emotional for me. definitely going to miss seeing those dudes roll through my town on tour...

the ten grand/vidablue discography is too large to compile as one release... the first release i ever did was a collection cd of their 7"s, comp tracks, demo, and live and unreleased material... it's been out of print for some time. i'm hoping to get it repressed this year with new artwork and remastered... thanks for the support dude!