Buying something!

StrangeTerrain

I know the title sounds a bit weird but I really don't know what I should buy. I want something to listen to but I just cant think of something I want off of the top of my head.

so I have 15 dollars (plus shipping) to spend and I just want to see what you have for sale, if I like something i'll buy it. I may go up to 20 if its something I really like. so basically pm me a list of things you have for sale or a link to your sale thread and i'll see if theres anything I want. and when I get some more money and don't know what to buy I may do this again. so send me some stuff to check out!

edit: I guess im not doing this anymore. i'll just buy something from discogs

youspinmeround, on 27 Apr 2014 - 9:13 PM, said:youspinmeround, on 27 Apr 2014 - 9:13 PM, said:

why dont you just look through the hundreds of sale threads

obviously I did, I just didn't see anything that screamed out "buy me" oh well if its that much of  aproblem i'll delete the thread lol

also I did go to my local shop yesterday and picked something up. I don't know I was just looking for something new to listen to and I thought I would find something by looking through lists.