Anyone deal with Video Disease?

I was going to post this on Termbo as the label is more up their alley but I don't want to have to set up an account/newposter bullshit if I can get an answer here.

Anyone order from them in the past? I've heard they are an awful label for communication and maintaining any sane semblance of a delivery timeline but I ordered a Gutter Gods record off them as they were the only distro in NA supporting it. I ordered it on the 5th of fucking february. Sent the guy 3 emails at [email protected] and have heard dick back. I wasn't being a pestering turd I first emailed on April 13th, 2 and a half months to get an lp shipped seemed like enough time, and have heard nothing back.

Anyone know any alternate email or contact information as it's way too late for a paypal claim. . This is next level horse shit.

I have that Vaginors 7"...two copies actually because I thought one order got lost so I re-ordered (didn't want to punish the label for something that wasn't their fault). If anyone is interested, PM me and I will just ship them one.

The LP is great too.

I have that Vaginors 7"...two copies actually because I thought one order got lost so I re-ordered (didn't want to punish the label for something that wasn't their fault). If anyone is interested, PM me and I will just ship them one.

The LP is great too.

Haha I have 4 copies (the 4 variants). The dudes are locals so glad to see others enjoy them

Haha I have 4 copies (the 4 variants). The dudes are locals so glad to see others enjoy them

That's what's up, I have the brown and the green. They played a great set at the Mohawk last year during Chaos.

• 4 weeks later...