PO - Banks "Goddess" Ltd. Ed. Signed

• 2 weeks later...

Would be nice to know when these are shipping out since they're estimated to be delivered from 9/9-9/11 and they haven't replied to any emails I have sent them :\

They also better be signed, only reason I ordered from them since the vinyl is so cheap on amazon. I really don't like myplaydirect and have had issues with them in the past sending non signed stuff cause of over sell and delays out of no where.

Well Myplaydirect is being their usual crappy self. No reply to my two emails ( 1 sent two weeks ago), no movement on my two orders from their store. Just still lists my orders as pre-orders. Anyone had any movement on their order(s)? I know even when they do ship and late it seems, something will come messed up.

I really wish artists would stop using them.

I just got this email:

Thank you for pre-ordering my album! I got back to the U.S. from touring Asia and have just finished signing all the vinyl. Since you guys are all over the world, some of you might get your shipments later than 9/9. In case that happens, I want to let you know that I didn't forget your copy and it will be in your hands soon. Thanks SO much for your support! Love you.

BANKS

Nice, got that email too. Not sure why Myplaydirect couldn't reply back with any info regarding the above news. Not worried about them being late, as long as mine shows up signed since thats the only reason I ordered from them.  After Harvest Records/Myplay messed up the last Banks autographs (sent out non signed EP's by mistake and had to issue refunds) I'm still weary even with the above picture. Always knew the autograph would be legit hand signed, its just a matter of myplay not messing up with orders. I always love reading tweets from people to their CS about how their item didn't show up signed ugh

Really curious as to how many she's had to sign.

Nice, got that email too. Not sure why Myplaydirect couldn't reply back with any info regarding the above news. Not worried about them being late, as long as mine shows up signed since thats the only reason I ordered from them. After Harvest Records/Myplay messed up the last Banks autographs (sent out non signed EP's by mistake and had to issue refunds) I'm still weary even with the above picture. Always knew the autograph would be legit hand signed, its just a matter of myplay not messing up with orders. I always love reading tweets from people to their CS about how their item didn't show up signed ugh

Really curious as to how many she's had to sign.

I actually had a good experience with their customer service recently - I shot them an email after receiving a signed Porter Robinson album that looked like the cover was scribbled on by a 5 year old. Was hoping just to get a clean cover or something but they offered me a 50% refund without even asking. That being said, they are notorious for bad customer service.

I actually had a good experience with their customer service recently - I shot them an email after receiving a signed Porter Robinson album that looked like the cover was scribbled on by a 5 year old. Was hoping just to get a clean cover or something but they offered me a 50% refund without even asking. That being said, they are notorious for bad customer service.

I found out yesterday the only way they reply to me is if I contact them via facebook :\ I can't stand facebook, but they replied a few hours later and then also got to my emails. Kinda strange how quickly they respond that way. That's a nice refund, I expect the same if they do something stupid.

Has anyone actually SEEN the UO exclusive in the flesh? I swung by my local mall yesterday, no sign of it and the workers were their usual helpful selves [#sarcasm] and didn't know if they'd received copies... or when they'd receive copies... or IF they'd receive copies.

I like the album but could probably wait a while to order the vinyl... But that variant looks amazing. I'd rather get it now before it sells out everywhere. PO online is sold out, although that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Has anyone actually SEEN the UO exclusive in the flesh? I swung by my local mall yesterday, no sign of it and the workers were their usual helpful selves [#sarcasm] and didn't know if they'd received copies... or when they'd receive copies... or IF they'd receive copies.

I like the album but could probably wait a while to order the vinyl... But that variant looks amazing. I'd rather get it now before it sells out everywhere. PO online is sold out, although that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Haven't seen it in flesh either, but I bought a copy from UO online before it sold out and should have it by tomorrow. Hopefully it looks as good in person as the photo. I think I saw someone on instragram post a pic, but now I can't find it. Not sure if it was from online or store bought :\

Also for once Myplaydirect didn't mess up for me, got my Banks signed vinyl :D Haven't had a chance to play it, so I can't say how good or bad it sounds. Love the album from listening to it on itunes.

Swung by UO today again on a whim... They had 6 copies show up. Not sure how fast they'll go, but I grabbed mine.

Note to self: UO doesn't believe in release dates like the rest of the world.

Yeah I just called the one by my work (Burbank,CA), they said they had "a bunch". I just bought the black yesterday, but screw it... I'm gonna go grab this too. 

**They have like 4 left for anyone around the area.

Whoever was complaining about the vinyl quality, I didn't have any issues with mine. There was some "sleeve residue" on the vinyl but that came off easily with a static brush. Very quiet, maybe 4-5 ticks across all 4 sides. And a really nice sounding record for what I assume is a hi-res digital transfer.

Also, the red vinyl itself is pretty gorgeous (wish they'd made the labels darker to match, but whatever)... And I've never seen a colored "outer sleeve" on a record before, but it's very cool that they match. Quality package, especially for a smaller artist. Quite satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...