SRC Pre-Order - Everclear (The Very Best of)

Save your money on this one guys. Just listened to it and the whole thing sounds slow and Arts voice is fucking auto tuned. These versions just sound bad in general. In my opinion save up and buy the originals.

There was a part of me that wanted to get it just because I love Everclear, but thanks for the heads up. Won't be buying this.

There was a part of me that wanted to get it just because I love Everclear, but thanks for the heads up. Won't be buying this.

yeah same here, i figured this would be a cheap way to get the old hits all in one place, but as i said the re-recordings are simply dissapointing, and i found the overall sound quality of this pressing to be weak. but once again this is just my personal thoughts.

This was absolutely horrible... what a disappointment. I couldn't listen to more than the first half of the first track. It was THAT bad.

Still a little pissed off that SRC mentioned nothing about these songs being re-recorded versions. It's absolute garbage... sound like a bad karaoke version. Not to mention the audio quality is thin and sounds like it was recorded in a tin can. 

Oh well, at least it was cheap and the vinyl is colored so it'll make for some cool beer coasters.

• 1 month later...

Still a little pissed off that SRC mentioned nothing about these songs being re-recorded versions. It's absolute garbage... sound like a bad karaoke version. Not to mention the audio quality is thin and sounds like it was recorded in a tin can. 

SRC is THE WORST. I don't see how they get any special releases when they can barely fulfill a regular order.  I've been trying to get my order from them for months now that's said "In stock" the whole time. Just excuse after excuse with these guys.