PO: Wilson - Full Blast Fuckery

From their facebook:   

"We've been anxiously gyrating over here in the WILSON camp waiting to announce that our record Full Blast Fuckery will be available for the first time on wax! We couldn't be anymore stoked to start titty fucking the ears and souls of you all with our first ever vinyl release - Available in EUROPE too! The packaging and artwork we put together for this is different, new and VERY special to us! We hope this piece of Rock N Roll debauchery lands itself a load all over your hearts and minds! Climb the volcano of Fuckery and let it blast forever! - Chad 

(US) http://wilsonparties.bigcartel.com/
(UK/EU) http://backstreet-merch.com/stores/wilson

This special edition will be lime green, feature all new artwork and will come with an exclusive 18” x 24” poster. The records start shipping the last week of June, so order yours now and get ready for the impending Vinyl Fuckery."

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I for one am really glad this is getting the wax treatment

• 1 month later...

You won't be disappointed dude.  Cranking right now and it sounds killer.  First time I saw them I begged them to put this album out on vinyl.  That was a year ago and they said it was in the works but they had to wait 6 months for a deal to run out before they could do it.   Well worth the wait.  It's on this bad ass transparent highlighter yellow vinyl.  Totally rules.  One of those perfect albums that crushes all the way through.