Grails- Take Refuge in Clean Living May 13th

I have ordered a lot of stuff from Important and actually like the 'tell me what you want and then I confirm' process. They are always fast about it and ship right away. There have been plenty of places with PayPal buttons that sit on my order for 3 weeks after I pay them and thats not cool, so its less the system and more the workers behind it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vito
ah. i just said "purple if still available."

they left it in the comments, but didnt confirm anything. hopefully ill be good.

i think if you ordered really early on you should be ok. i just got an email saying 'ships today' but no mention of prurple vinyl. we'll wait and see i hope.

Guest vito
a little side note re: Grails. the Interpretations vinyl is now up for pre-order at www.southern.net

why so soon?!?!? i think i'm going to wait until it shows up stateside. 700 white/300 black, shouldn't sell out too fast.

a little side note re: Grails. the Interpretations vinyl is now up for pre-order at www.southern.net

why so soon?!?!? i think i'm going to wait until it shows up stateside. 700 white/300 black, shouldn't sell out too fast.

dunno, i just got an email from john at important who had to reduce my order from 2 to 1, saying theres too much demand.

looks like grails is pretty popular.

Guest vito

holy fuck. that surprised me as well. i remember the black tar 12" on aurora borealis took months to sell out. but i guess they've been getting a bit more recognition since signing to trl. i better not sleep on the interpretations lp but there's no way i'm ordering it from southern.

holy fuck. that surprised me as well. i remember the black tar 12" on aurora borealis took months to sell out. but i guess they've been getting a bit more recognition since signing to trl. i better not sleep on the interpretations lp but there's no way i'm ordering it from southern.

well, if any of you US peeps want me to pre-order a copy of Interpretations for you, just let me know.

maybe i can post it to you cheaper than southern (what are they charging for post to the US btw?)

maybe we can sort a trade out for something on your list

theres a record for sale by a marketplace seller on amazon.com i want but he wont ship to the UK. maybe we could do a swapsees with that one or something.

let me know.