Grails- Take Refuge in Clean Living May 13th

"Take Refuge In Clean Living comes out May 13. CD and LP; vinyl format will be a beautiful gatefold package with poster insert, plus colored vinyl versions (of course). Check back here and the myspace page soon for mp3's and previews."

stoked for this. Burning Off Impurities was fan-tastic.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad trl isn't doing this. important records does a much nicer job on their releases, in my opinion. i think that the new album later this year will be on temp. residence though.

TRL are awesome to deal with for us outside the USA. I'm not sure if Important have upgraded their ordering process, but last time I tried to order something from them, I had to send a request to them so they can sort out postage and the like. I dont have a problem with this except for the fact that last time I tried to buy something from them, it was in-stock when I requested it but had sold out by the time they responded to me. I hope it has changed otherwise I know a distro in the UK that has said they will be stocking it. www.secondlayer.co.uk also have the Eleh vinyl if anyone missed that at Important (sold out in like 2 days).

Guest vito
TRL has just confirmed they are releasing the next Grails full-length in the fall.

i didnt see that on the site. where was this posted?

grails posted it in a newsletter or something a couple of months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

its available for purchase...

GRAILS "Take Refuge In Clean Living" CD $12 / LP $15

---- LP limited to 1000 and packaged in a heavy duty tip-on style jacket with a mini-poster insert.

Opening with a nod to Syd Barret's Pink Floyd (Piper at the Gates of Dawn) the record begins with morse code and drops into one of the heaviest slow-burn grooves in the Grails canon. Sounding something like Hawkwind and Ravi Shankar scoring Bladerunner. The first 100 records shipped will be on purple vinyl. All copies shipped after that will be on black vinyl

Guest vito

i agree. paypal never sent me a payment confirmation either, i hate it when that happens. but it shows up in my account so i can rest easy.

Guest vito
I don't mind their ordering system b/c they actually let you know what you're getting, which is nice...better than getting refunded down the road like when dealing with no idea.

this is very true. both are not even close to ideal though. would rather they just use cart systems.

Guest vito
i agree. paypal never sent me a payment confirmation either, i hate it when that happens. but it shows up in my account so i can rest easy.
'

so you already got a response back from the label with payment info?

well they sent me an email with their address and prices and shipping info and everything on it, so i just shot off a paypal payment. email subscribers get first shot.