PO: Phish Fuego 2-LP Orange Vinyl Out 06/24/14

Picture of Nectar?

probably not... they said it was a JEMP release. Picture of Nectar would be Elektra.

I'm guessing something ala Two Soundchecks.. maybe a 7 or 10" of soundcheck material.

or maybe, just maybe (ohhh please be) Tahoe-eezer from last year! That's my number 1 hope.

Whatever it is, it will be a good excuse to get out to the island early and get settled for the night. Looking forward to the hometown shows.

Anyone have any info on what the exact details of this record are? Besides that its exclusive to the shows?

There's no details as of yet. My best guess is that it will be Fuego outtakes/b-sides. Much like Party Time was to Joy.

Really appreciate you potentially doing this. If you do end up doing it, let me know and I'll get you whatever you need to make it happen.

probably not... they said it was a JEMP release. Picture of Nectar would be Elektra.

I'm guessing something ala Two Soundchecks.. maybe a 7 or 10" of soundcheck material.

or maybe, just maybe (ohhh please be) Tahoe-eezer from last year! That's my number 1 hope.

Whatever it is, it will be a good excuse to get out to the island early and get settled for the night. Looking forward to the hometown shows.

Lawn Boy was Elektra, but was reissued via Phish's JEMP label...

I would think at this point, Phish probably has all the rights to that record. Would LOVE to get Picture of Nectar on vinyl. Rift too. Really, I'd like to get all of them.

Lawn Boy was Elektra, but was reissued via Phish's JEMP label...

I would think at this point, Phish probably has all the rights to that record. Would LOVE to get Picture of Nectar on vinyl. Rift too. Really, I'd like to get all of them.

Lawn Boy was originally on the Absolute A Go Go label. Some have speculated that's why it was allowed the go ahead for release.