WTB: Guitar Pedals

kjkenney

Sold all of my gear last year after Johnny Law dipped his hand in my honey pot (not sexual), and am getting my old band back together, so am looking to rebuild, for a little cheaper than new or Craigslist may be faring. Very basic, just looking for the following:

Tuner Pedal- Boss' are the most common, and I love them, but am open to something a bit cheaper as well.

Delay- Down for any recommendations. I've been surprised about how some of the cheaper pedals can sound.

Reverb- Same as delay. I had a Verbzilla, which I adored, but can't really afford to go that route at the moment.

Volume Pedal- Something smooth, I had a Boss one of these that was very smooth, both with feel of the pedal and the swell that you could get from it. I like that stuff

Thats it! Unless anyone has an old Ampeg guitar head footswitch! I know I said cheap, but am not really a fan of the Behringer type brands. May be down for trades too, depending on what you have and what you want. Cash is king though! PM me and see if we can work something out...thanks!

I would recommend a Dunlop DVP-1 for your volume needs, also a Korg Pitchblack for your tuning needs, in my opinion much better than the BOSS TU-2/3, and its more incognito because it's smaller, and black. 

those dunlops look sweet! great recommendation, thanks! I kind of forgot about the Korg tuners too, those are really cool looking too, I may go that route for sure, especially for the price! 

May have a delay for ya. Lemme reevaluate when I get home tomorrow.

sure thing, I'm all ears to what you have man!

Also for Delay, the MXR Carbon Copy analog delay is great for the price, and it's analog! yay! if you want to find it used, go to www.thegearpage.net, sign up for an account, and look on the For sale/trade forum. I've traded/sold/bought so much guitar related stuff there, I have nothing but good things to say about it. Look for all of your pedals here, you'll get better prices than almost anything, I'm almost 100% sure. 

thats one of the pedals I sold initially :( the tape thing looks insanely cool, but I just had the twin pedal Boss put out a few years back. That thing truly is one of the finer pedals I have played with, you can get some crazy sounds out of it! A little too much for me right now, but I am thinking about unloading some stuff to have a little more options in terms of spending...so maybe me and my baby can be reunited

Well, I am glad you at least had one...tape delay is my favorite kind of delay, followed closely by analog (I use an Ibanez AD-9 analog myself, mainly as an oscillator, and feed that into one of the Space Echoes). I like digital too, but the others have more personality imho.

agreed, the digital never quite gets me to where I want. Although I had an Ibanez digital, DE7, which sounded pretty top notch as far as digital goes. I used to work at GoDaddy here in the valley and made alooot more than I have been lately so it was nice to be able to buy $300 pedals, buuut now I'm in the beggars can't be choosers category. 

I feels ya. I just remembered, I used to have the Line 6 Echo Park and loved it since it could do all 3 types...not sure if those are still available or not, but it could be a great option!