BHR Monthly Deal - 50% off entire order

We will be moving/on vacation starting Thursday till the 23rd. We will try to get orders out during that time but I can not guarantee that I will be able to all new orders shipped until internet is hooked up on the 23rd. So if you want to get your order in a timely manner I suggest ordering before Thursday. Thanks for the orders so far it' has been an amazing response.

Larry

My parcel to the UK arrived today, very well packed and it all arrived in great condition.

Really great sale and I will keep an eye on your label and the bands I've bought so far, I love to discover new music and spinning a new album for the first time is one of life’s very good things.

I'm listening to Day At The Fair now, I decided to listen from the bottom of the pile to the top, and my next couple of evening are pretty much stuffed now as I work through this lot so thanks for the records and the musical discoveries.

Larry

My parcel to the UK arrived today, very well packed and it all arrived in great condition.

Really great sale and I will keep an eye on your label and the bands I've bought so far, I love to discover new music and spinning a new album for the first time is one of life’s very good things.

I'm listening to Day At The Fair now, I decided to listen from the bottom of the pile to the top, and my next couple of evening are pretty much stuffed now as I work through this lot so thanks for the records and the musical discoveries.

I'm glad it all arrived safely and pretty fast.  I always get worried on orders shipped overseas.  Thank you for giving us a chance enjoy those releases.