WTB: Blink-182 - Mark, Tom and Travis Show

[Banned User]

I would actually recommend calling around to some of your surrounding hot topic stores. By what I've heard on the Hot topic Splatter series thread, there's still some out there. that way you get the cool splatter variant, its brand-spankin' new, and it's only 22.99 i think. It's worth a shot. Best of luck to you in your search.

If that doesn't go well, here's the cheapest one on ebay right now.. 40 bucks, highway robbery... But, what can ya do? Anyways, I hope this helps. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blink-182-THE-MARK-TOM-AND-TRAVIS-SHOW-Vinyl-Record-2XLP-Brand-NEW-Sealed-/151243000160?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2336c90960

I would actually recommend calling around to some of your surrounding hot topic stores. By what I've heard on the Hot topic Splatter series thread, there's still some out there. that way you get the cool splatter variant, its brand-spankin' new, and it's only 22.99 i think. It's worth a shot. Best of luck to you in your search.

If that doesn't go well, here's the cheapest one on ebay right now.. 40 bucks, highway robbery... But, what can ya do? Anyways, I hope this helps. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blink-182-THE-MARK-TOM-AND-TRAVIS-SHOW-Vinyl-Record-2XLP-Brand-NEW-Sealed-/151243000160?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2336c90960

Thanks for the help dude. I'll definitely call around tomorrow. There are three stores near me but they are just far enough to be a burden.