Help identifying copy of Nevermind

So I recently bought a copy of Nevermind from what I would consider to be a reputable seller. DGC 424 425-1 on a marbled gold vinyl. I've looked around and can't see any info about this particular colour online, sliver.it doesn't list gold on any of their fakes. I found 2 long gone ebay auctions with a copy claiming it to be a "rare re-press". Both sellers seem fairly legit, neither have any negative feedback regarding bootlegs. Great find or definitely bootleg ?

So I recently bought a copy of Nevermind from what I would consider to be a reputable seller. DGC 424 425-1 on a marbled gold vinyl. I've looked around and can't see any info about this particular colour online, sliver.it doesn't list gold on any of their fakes. I found 2 long gone ebay auctions with a copy claiming it to be a "rare re-press". Both sellers seem fairly legit, neither have any negative feedback regarding bootlegs. Great find or definitely bootleg ?

Anything on discogs ?

is the vinyl gold-gold or golden yellow?

if it's yellow, it might be this: http://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-Nevermind/release/4801560

nah it's gold-gold. This is one of the copies I found on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/NIRVANA-NEVERMIND-MARBLED-GOLD-VINYL-COLORED-LP-NEW-UK-IMPORT-/281355804630

I was expecting it to be one of the many fake Globus International presses out there, but it's not.

My two cents: It's likely to be the lemon yellow one on Discogs. You can never be sure unless the listing has images of the actual record. Some people's judgement of colour can be a bit strange.

I expect the matrix runout will be the same as the original UK pressings and the lemon yellow one (NVM-01-A1 and NVM-01-B1). Perhaps email a seller of the lemon one for a picture and compare. I'll be happily proved wrong, but I bought a Nevermind pressing earlier in the year that I thought wasn't on Discogs and it turned out to be there once I did more research. There's a lot of information in the edit histories of the unofficial pressings and so much research has been done that I think it unlikely that there's a missing pressing from the Discogs Master release. This is the main reason I feel it will turn out to be the lemon yellow one.

Globus International link for anyone interested:

http://www.sliver.it/nirvana/test/pages/counterfeits/nevermind_czech_vinyls.html

I would be very surprised if it wasn't a bootleg.

There are a huge amount of supposedly UK releases on all sorts of colours but they are all boots and most of them from Globus, the give-away is usually the quality of the sleeve, inner and labels, the original European releases are nice and glossy and the fakes are a bit matt and not as clear. The fact your's hasn't got a printed inner is a bit of a give-away as well.

As for real UK pressings as far as I know the only legit UK releases were the Simply vinyl ones and the only colours they did were black and blue for the UK and red for Europe. All the Geffen original releases from 1991 on were for the whole of Europe and not specifically the UK.