USPS delcon tracking changes (first class international service)

Looks like they restricted a bunch of previously listed countries:

http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc2_022.htm

Note: An asterisk indicates that service was temporarily suspended on June 12, 2014.

And you can only add tracking to the other countries via online label services...

And USPS.com has been down for weeks for first class mail intl

So looks like only Canada works currently. Anyone have a workaround for this? I have only used USPS.com in the past to print first class intl labels with delcon tracking because it's free (no monthly fee like stamps.com)

first class international included tracking for those countries listed in that link I posted... but only if you print online through usps.com click-n-ship service.  but the website has been broken for the past 3 weeks.  you enter in all the info and then it returns an error telling you to refresh the page.  when you refresh you loose all the address info you typed in ;/

if you go into a post office, only Canada gets tracking with first class international service.  sucks for the australian now since only way to get tracking is with expensive priority mail international

i got mine to go for canada

online USPS.com click-n-ship? or in a physical post office?  Canada is the only one you can add DELCON tracking to at a physical post office location..  but i keep getting errors for all other counties on USPS.com click-n-ship (though i have yet to try Canada since i've been experiencing these problems).