The Dirtbombs

I saw The Dirtbombs last night and they pretty much rocked their way into being one of my favourite bands ever. They had a lot of vinyl for merch, including lots of rare stuff - the split with Kelley Stoltz, an Australian only pressing, and a weird European 7" that was hand-numbered out of 250 - lots of stuff that will likely go for quite a bit on eBay (but who does that? For shame!). Also, I picked up their new LP and got the whole band to autograph it for my gf's bday - they were all incredibly nice. Make sure you go check them out if you have a chance.

i'm gonna try to catch them next next saturday in L.A. they definitely put on a great show. Mick Collins is a great performer. was the Australian 7" the INXS covers single? i hope that Euro 7" is the Suicide covers single. that's the only one that i'm missing from the current batch of singles. hopefully they won't sell out before they get to L.A.

You can get a copy of the Kelly Stoltz and Dirtbombs split 7" from Cass. They got a few of them. They go for about $50 on ebay, $6 from Cass.

http://www.cassrecords.com/test/records.html

Actually, they are sold out now, sorry, I would have posted last week but I figure this board is not interested in anything but punk rock.

if anyone stateside is going to any of the shows, could you PLEASE PLEASE buy me one of every vinyl they got. i love the dirtbombs but only have CDs.

i live in the UK but it'll be no bother with shipping and the like. I would be so grateful and i'll do my utmost to compensate for the trouble. either with a record or cash or sumfin.