Photos of Screeching Weasel, Queers, and Off with

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Screeching Weasel collector in me doesn't like the color, as Screeching Weasel is the only band that I truly "collect." However, I'm incredibly stoked that this record is back on vinyl and remastered. Also, let's not forget that this comes in a gatefold sleeve, the first Screeching Weasel release to do so. I can't wait to check out the photos and artwork while I spin the re-mastered version of this album. So, yeah, as a collector I was hoping for something different, but as a fan of the music and the band, I'm super stoked.

They're all GREAT albums, except for maybe Enemies...but come on, Boogada is the one that really set everything in motion. It is the essential Screeching Weasel album to see where the band started (the Self-Titled record doesn't really count because it wasn't available for so long). Hey Suburbia FTW!

You really don't like How to Make Enemies?

They're all GREAT albums, except for maybe Enemies...but come on, Boogada is the one that really set everything in motion. It is the essential Screeching Weasel album to see where the band started (the Self-Titled record doesn't really count because it wasn't available for so long). Hey Suburbia FTW!

You really don't like How to Make Enemies?

Nope, which is strange because my favorite Screeching Weasel song is on that album.