Is there the new Weakerthans on coloured?

oh my, Epitaph US recently really seem to have problems with their vinyl. I remember that the recent Bad Religion vinyl as well came out a month later than the european version due to some pressings problems.

But two months later than the european press really sucks for you guys/gals over there

well, this guy says shipping worldwide, so you should ask him who much postage is (I assume about 8 EUR, thats the cheapest way to send a LP with airmail). This is on the ebay.com skin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WEAKERTHANS-Reunion-Tour-LP-Vinyl-OVP-Gatefold_W0QQitemZ270176001337QQihZ017QQcategoryZ56626QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Edit: Yep, he seems to charge 7.95 EUR postage to the US and also accepts paypal.

Hope this helps you

Yeah, the US one got pushed back. Just read it on another site.

SUCKS because I am seeing them this Wednesday! I'd rather buy it directly from the band. Oh well.

That's fucking Epitaph/anti- for you. The recently pushed the Tom Waits box set back too. I hope they at least get the newest Neko Case vinyl out soon.

edit : in fairness, the myspace message I got from the Weakerthans (or whoever does their page) said both of the test presses they have gotten so far have been no good.

edit : in fairness, the myspace message I got from the Weakerthans (or whoever does their page) said both of the test presses they have gotten so far have been no good.

that's weak. i'd be into this. i just recently got into this band. i picked up a sealed left and leaving for $4 at a record store about a month ago.