WTB Broken Social Scene - self titled

chickenbones

Maybe a silly question, but have you checked shipping direct from A&C?

http://www.galleryac.com/music/bss-broken-social-scene.html

Not a silly question

It's about the same price of the record which is about £20 all together. Might just bite the bullet on this one. It'll take "1-3" months to get here, but it's not extortionate.

Cheers!

Maybe a silly question, but have you checked shipping direct from A&C?

http://www.galleryac.com/music/bss-broken-social-scene.html

Good suggestion, but yeah I checked a while back. $18 for the LP but its the $36 for the airmail that is the killer :|  And yeah I don't fancy waiting months if it is an accurate estimate of 1-3 for the other shipping option.

I'm not even fussed about a sealed copy. :\

I'd be the same if I seen it in a record shop I'd grab a used copy. But the prices some people are charging on discogs, when you add shipping it's only a few quid shy of ordering a brand new one. FYI, there are some reputable ebay sellers that will ship this album standard international (by air) for cheaper than the surface option on gallery. Tempted to bite the bullet now after all this chat about it! It was payday yesterday after all..

FYI, there are some reputable ebay sellers that will ship this album standard international (by air) for cheaper than the surface option on gallery. Tempted to bite the bullet now after all this chat about it! It was payday yesterday after all..

Anyone in particular yr referring to?  Could only see one or two copies of it when i looked yesterday.

You're right, there used to be a couple of sellers when I checked last month, but now it looks as if there is only one seller; soundcitybeaches, Canadian business it seems, would work out at about £24 total. Pretty steep but I've paid worse for some of my favourites. Note, I've never bought from them, just equating 'reputable' with their feedback which is as good as it gets.