Baltimore Brethren! Sound Garden or El Suprimo?

Heading up to Fells with the lady Saturday and we're planning on stopping at one of these two record stores. I've been to sound garden before and liked it but I've heard el suprimo is pretty sweet too. Which one is better (or do you prefer) and why? If you could only go to one, which?

i second celebrated summer 

I'd like to present a third option of Celebrated Summer sir. What part of Southern MD are you from?

Sweet, thanks guys! I'm cool with 3rd options haha where is Celebrated Summer? And what makes it the one you recommend?

I live in St. Mary's County down near the naval base. Are you familiar with the area?

I was in Baltimore earlier this week and Celebrated Summer is a very cool store. I bought a good stack of records there.

Looking at RhoBearToe's tradelist though, he may want to try another store. Celebrated Summer is almost all Punk/Hardcore records.

I haven't been there but I hear The True Vine is a good store too.

Sorry I went to Pittsburgh for the Red Sox game. Yes, Celebrated Summer is more metal, punk, hardcore but they have great prices so it's worth checking out.

I grew up around the Garrett Co area and live an hour and a half from Baltimore now. I don't think our areas are too close! Enjoy Charm City!