FS : Animals as Leaders - Joy of Motion (Green) *Sealed*

najerarick88

As many of you know, this has been an extremely hard record to get a hold of and two new colors have come up on Ebay and Discogs which people are going crazy over (green & orange). This is for a *SEALED* green variant of the record. Send me offers! I'd rather sell to someone on here as opposed to Ebay. The copies that have been selling, have sold for no less than $70-$75. I'm not expecting to get $100+ for this because the ones with those price points aren't selling, BUT I won't complain if someone is down to pay that much, haha.  As I said, shoot me offers!

As many of you know, this has been an extremely hard record to get a hold of and two new colors have come up on Ebay and Discogs which people are going crazy over (green & orange). This is for a *SEALED* green variant of the record. Send me offers! I'd rather sell to someone on here as opposed to Ebay. The copies that have been selling, have sold for no less than $70-$75. I'm not expecting to get $100+ for this because the ones with those price points aren't selling, BUT I won't complain if someone is down to pay that much, haha.  As I said, shoot me offers!

They were 29.98 at Go Hastings yesterday, who must have seen their inventory flying out, so they jacked their prices. Nice of you though not to gouge and charge $100 like they are and ebaY flippers.

get your asbestos suit ready, mang.

It's tripping me out how Hastings raised the price up on the product. I've shopped there both online and in person countless times and have never seen them do that before! I guess that's supply and demand for you, haha. Thanks man, I just know how annoying it is to see records like this along with The Faceless and Tesseract having outrageous price points. But somehow, sometimes, the bids go haywire and they sell for 100+. By no means am I going to deliberately charge someone THAT much for this.  

They were 29.98 at Go Hastings yesterday, who must have seen their inventory flying out, so they jacked their prices. Nice of you though not to gouge and charge $100 like they are and ebaY flippers.

get your asbestos suit ready, mang.

I think he is being sarcastic, even asking for 75$ is still ridiculous. That is what you are looking for, your making it seem like you want to sell it for cost, but we all know that's not the case.