The Tea Party - The Edges of Twilight unoffical bootleg

Hey all,

Been getting back into The Tea Party of late and checked discogs to see what was pressed/available - found a copy of Edges of Twilight that is an unofficial bootleg. Wondering if anyone has this and can comment on sound quality? The 1st press goes for silly money.

Thanks!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/186587644

Hey all,

Been getting back into The Tea Party of late and checked discogs to see what was pressed/available - found a copy of Edges of Twilight that is an unofficial bootleg. Wondering if anyone has this and can comment on sound quality? The 1st press goes for silly money.

Thanks!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/186587644

I had a copy.  Sleeve was cheap and weak.  Record played Vg/G+

would not buy again.  It's how I imagine that pj harvey - stories boot sounds like.

Thanks for the feedback! Not real fussed on packaging etc, mostly concerned with how it sounds. Wish they would do a repress!

Yeah, I definitely put packaging second.  That yeezus boot is one of my fav, and yeah...

It was pretty muffled and a dirty pressing, fair bit of noise.  if you can find it for $20, sure.. why not.  Edges and Transmission.. i'd buy those.