Nightmares on Wax: Six albums re-released as gatefold 2LP editions

http://warp.net/records/nightmares-on-wax/six-albums-rereleased

As the final part of the 'N.O.W IS THE TIME' campaign celebrating 25 years of Nightmares on Wax, the back catalogue of albums will be repressed on double gatefold vinyl, from 'A Word of Science' to 'Thought So...', on October 20th.

Each album is available to pre-order via Bleep with customers ordering three or more albums elligible for a discount.

Bleep

A Word Of Science

Smokers Delight

Carboot Soul

Mind Elevation

In A Space Outta Sound

Thought So...

Seriously? Fuck! Kind of makes me regret buying IASOS a while back even though I only payed ~$60 for a mint copy. This is apparently the story of the year for me. Couple months back I'd secured an original press of This Is A Long Drive... by Modest Mouse also and then, BOOM!, couple months later a repress pops up. I don't regret either purchase still but seriously... that's my luck for you.

Outside of that, this is fantastic news! I'll finally be able to finish my NoW collection without breaking the bank. Definitely looking forward to a listening comparison between my OP and the new reissue of IASOS. Hopefully the quality will be the same.

Seriously? Fuck! Kind of makes me regret buying IASOS a while back even though I only payed ~$60 for a mint copy. This is apparently the story of the year for me. Couple months back I'd secured an original press of This Is A Long Drive... by Modest Mouse also and then, BOOM!, couple months later a repress pops up. I don't regret either purchase still but seriously... that's my luck for you.

Outside of that, this is fantastic news! I'll finally be able to finish my NoW collection without breaking the bank. Definitely looking forward to a listening comparison between my OP and the new reissue of IASOS. Hopefully the quality will be the same.

Nightmares on Wax, Modest Mouse, Thievery Corporation, Mars Volta... the list goes on, it's been a crazy year for represses of usually expensive albums! can't complain tho