PO: No Devotion - 10,000 Summers via Collect Records

Thought this was going up tomorrow but here are links for the new no devotion single for anyone interested.

Black/White Split (/500):

http://merchnow.com/products/186973/10000-summers-black-and-white-lp

Lilac:

http://merchnow.com/products/186974/10000-summers-lilac-lp

Set to ship around 10/27/14.

I wonder if my buddy did the art and packaging design for this one as well... He did the first single. I have to say, it was top notch.

Really? That's awesome. I definitely like how the first release had the center fold cut out on the back of the jacket. I'm digging the artwork for this one a lot more tho.

Really? That's awesome. I definitely like how the first release had the center fold cut out on the back of the jacket. I'm digging the artwork for this one a lot more tho.

yeah, he's a member of the boards too. played music with him for several years and he befriended Geoff during our travels. You can always tell when a vinyl enthusiast does packaging design... always top notch.

Well apparantly collect records the black and white split stock photo will be updated and is supposed to be "way bad" haha. I wonder how else it would turn out. Maybe a black and white haze or swirl which would be cool.

You called it, they did update the stock photo. Looks pretty cool too. Would be cool if they did all the 12" singles in different styles of black and white