PO: Mudhoney - Piece of Cake MOV repress

well, this was obviously coming... I got an original off Ebay. de  a year or so ago for 12 euros.

I really think if people had a bit of patience, and kept an eye out on the various online markets and in regular second hand shops, they could still find an original for half to a third of what this mov release will cost.    ... of course if you MUST have a new super rare red vinyl version, here you go....

I really like Piece of Cake, maybe not as strong as their first Sub Pop albums, and in their biography the band wasn't to pleased with the results do to time and headspace, but there are some classic Mudhoney songs on here... ...but I guess by saying I even like the weird interludes on this one tells you my feelings on Mudhoney and why I still think this is a classic must have Mudhoney album.  All the songs mentioned on the mov page are great songs, plus Make It Now has some great classic guitar interplay! The others my not jump out right away, but they are solid rock songs.

It's just funny that when Sup Pop reissues their vinyl they are in the 10 - 12 dollar range... Including color vinyl, high quality, packaging, and even a poster sometimes.  This will have what, maybe a slightly heavier jacket, plain white inner, and slab of vinyl for 3x's as much....

oh well...

• 4 months later...