Mobile version updates?

I was just wondering if we'll be seeing any updates for the mobile version of vc in the near future? I'm not home a lot (I'm a college student and I have a job) so I mostly use the mobile version. I'm not complaining by any means, but it'd be cool for some things to be added. One thing I hope to get is an easier way to get through different pages on topics. It almost always starts me at the beginning of a topic, and there are only "previous" and "next" page buttons. Anybody have any insight on this? Or what would you guys like to see updated in the mobile version ?

while looking at the boards on mobile you can scroll all the way down and at the very bottom it will say "continue to full site" or something to that effect and it will show you exactly as it would on a computer

I do that sometimes, mostly when I need to leave feedback. I was just wondering if they'd be doing any updates. Thanks though!

I'm ALWAYS on VC on mobile.

Usually when I try to see the first page of a thread, I have to go to the full version and click that << thing and then go back to mobile. It's a little annoying, but it's whatever. Then when I click on a new thread I haven't checked out, I'm always on around page three, so I usually just comment on it and it takes me to the newest page. That's also a bit annoying. Usually just comment ".".

And then yeah, the feedback. I do have to go on full version, so that is also a bit annoying.

I don't mind though. At least there's a mobile version.

I'm ALWAYS on VC on mobile.

Usually when I try to see the first page of a thread, I have to go to the full version and click that << thing and then go back to mobile. It's a little annoying, but it's whatever. Then when I click on a new thread I haven't checked out, I'm always on around page three, so I usually just comment on it and it takes me to the newest page. That's also a bit annoying. Usually just comment ".".

And then yeah, the feedback. I do have to go on full version, so that is also a bit annoying.

I don't mind though. At least there's a mobile version.

I never thought to comment to get to the last page. I'm gonna have to do that.

I'm almost always on VC mobile as well. If I remember right when I switch to the full desktop version it won't stay that way next time I open up VC if I close the tab. Might just be that way on an iPhone, but I would like to see last page first page and individual page options on mobile.

Are you in private browsing? It clears your cache every time you close a tab, so it will appear in mobile when you open it back up.

The only thing I'd like to see on mobile is : upvote/downvote feature... and emojis! Other than that, I'm cool with how it is.

that's a good thought too. Another thing I just remembered was pictures. They don't show up on mobile version (at least for me). Maybe they could have a "click to view" option or something like that.

If I want to jump to the last page (or a specific page) I'll use the address bar and just type in that page number. If you don't remember how many pages the thread is you can just put in a large number and it will get you to the last page.

I do this as well but it gets old depending on the length of the thread title

If I want to jump to the last page (or a specific page) I'll use the address bar and just type in that page number. If you don't remember how many pages the thread is you can just put in a large number and it will get you to the last page.

That's a good idea too. I think as a general consensus, we'd all like an easier way to navigate through the pages.