Newspaper article on vinyl

I do realize that there have been several other threads with similar questions in them but plagiarizing sucks. Anyway, I'm on my school's newspaper staff and I am writing an spread on collecting vinyl. I need "expert" testimony for my articles and would really appreciate it if I could get your input. Deadline if Friday.

Please answer the questions and tell me how you want to be cited if I decide to use your quote. You can pm me this if you want.

1) Why do you personally collect vinyl? Why do you think vinyl is collected in general?

2) With CD sales plummeting and digital music taking over, why do you think vinyl is relevant?

3) What is your most prized record and why?

4) Do you have a personal limit on how much you'll spend on a single record?

5) What are your thoughts on digital only releases and digital music in general ?

6) If you live in the L.A area, what are some of your favorite places to get records? If not, what are your favorite places online to get vinyl?

7) What is the most rewarding thing about collecting vinyl?

8) Other comments...

Thanks so much.

Also, if anyone cares, I can mail you a copy of the paper with the spread in it.

1) Why do you personally collect vinyl? Why do you think vinyl is collected in general?

It's like a static cling really, when I walk past a large amount of records they just start sticking to me, and I'd thank you not to bring attention to it, I'm really quite sensetive

2) With CD sales plummeting and digital music taking over, why do you think vinyl is relevant?

Because in the grand scheme of things nothing is relevant, everything is pointless, we're all going to die and non of us have a purpose

3) What is your most prized record and why?

My test press of the "Jesus of Nazereth live at Bethelehem Apollo C.E. 28" shits expensive

4) Do you have a personal limit on how much you'll spend on a single record?

Yes, yes I do

5) What are your thoughts on digital only releases and digital music in general ?

If music has AIDS it comes in digital format.

6) If you live in the L.A area, what are some of your favorite places to get records? If not, what are your favorite places online to get vinyl?

I'm currently in the process of creating a method for shoplifting online, I'll get back to you.

7) What is the most rewarding thing about collecting vinyl?

What is so rewarding about being a school journalist, beat up much?

8) Other comments...

People who live in council houses are a cancer on society, and I truely belive that.

^ Nobody has.

Sorry no one has responded, but this is probably the third or fourth of these I've seen in the last six months or so. People are going to say some combination of the following: vinyl has a warmer sound, artwork's bigger, feels nicer to hold than a plastic cd, more collectible, more of an experience, etc. They're all true, and I think most of us feel that way. Also, vinyl is going through a resurgence...apparently...which will probably die down. That's the state of things. People will keep collecting, they always do.