Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

I made the mistake of buying Destiny on 360. All of my friends were playing it on the One, while I was stuck in no man's land on 360. Kind of spoiled the game for me. I probably would have had a lot more fun with it on next-gen! 

There are way too many games that I still have a ton of fun playing on 360 though, I don't think I'll get rid of it for a long time. Grabbing SoM for only $30 on the Xbox store was a solid deal though.

True. The reasoning you listed on Destiny is the main reason I didn't grab it for 360 instead. And I ended up getting mine for PS4 for like $35 on eBay.

Hell yeah man I love batman and AC games, so ill have to check this out. I also love LOTR. This is something ill get if its on sale at best buy or something near Christmas time

I got it on sale as part of Xbox's Black Friday deals, but honestly I wouldn't have been mad if I paid full price for it. I'm sure you'll catch it on sale!

I tried out the destiny beta on 360, and hated it so much honestly. it reminded me too much of a cheap borderlands/halo game. but I may give it another chance, because for some reason I remember having a horrible day when I tried it out, and my moods reflect my opinions of things haha

I tried out the beta and it seemed actually pretty tight. I put maybe 10 hours into the actual game itself once I bought it, but then I realized I didn't really like it at all. I don't think I'll end up going back to it. The story blows, all the missions are basically the same, multiplayer sucks, and overall it's just really messy in my opinion. I know a lot of people have had an awesome time with it, but it's just not my game. Oh well. Win some, lose some.

totally understand you man. I think im like the only person in my school who doesn't like battlefield. not for me. Call of Duty is more for me haha

I've had a lot of fun playing both BF and CoD. I haven't played either in a while, but BF was more fun when I played with my friends who also regularly played. With CoD, I felt like I could just jump on and play with whoever, although that was kind of hit and miss for me. I really wish CoD would do a next-gen WWII game, even if it was an offshoot of Big Red One or whatever. I'm not a huge fan of the whole futuristic approach to the new ones.

I liked Battlefield 3, but its too slow paced and requires too much thinking for a shooter in my opinion. I like playing COD infected for hours and listening to vinyl or podcasts or whatever, helps kill the time and have fun. but apparenly World at War 2 is the 2015 COD! I'll get any treyarch cod games for the zombies

I liked Battlefield 3, but its too slow paced and requires too much thinking for a shooter in my opinion. I like playing COD infected for hours and listening to vinyl or podcasts or whatever, helps kill the time and have fun. but apparenly World at War 2 is the 2015 COD! I'll get any treyarch cod games for the zombies

BF3 definitely racks your brain a bit harder than CoD, I feel you there haha.

I never got around to playing Ghosts. Probably a good thing then? The last game I played was MW3 I think. I always enjoyed playing through the campaigns on them.