PO: The Neighbourhood - I Love You. 2XLP

• 1 month later...

Oh man, go figure!!!

I wish Charli wasn't constantly getting pushed back so I could get this to you!

No that's okay, I'm so thankful that you were able to help me out!! I don't mind waiting - I'm just happy I was able to get it- it's just the currency conversion that kills haha. I blame UO for telling me over and over again that canada is not getting the neighbourhood because it is a US only release. So weird!

I seriously wish they released this on their store for sale instead of UO. It's such a struggle to get without paying for OTT shipping.

Their web store's a mess though, that merch company knows absolutely nothing and is beyond slow getting any orders out/knowing if things are in stock/back ordered. That's just all from personal experience dealing with their specific store and a number of others that merch company manages.

Side note: Anyone interested in owning $ting from the 'Love Collection' can pick it up here . Bummed I could never get No Grey with Milk by the 1975 being the B side. 

The split arrived today! Super fast shipping, but woooow...

Not even cardboard. Just a padded envelope. Sleeve came bent on one side.

Vinyl is fine, luckily, but man, this is a first

I cringed when my copy arrived, I thought it was a blu-ray I ordered at first. Part of me wonders if the bends are from it being on that entire tour though or whether it was the awful envelope used, maybe a combination of the two. 

I cringed when my copy arrived, I thought it was a blu-ray I ordered at first. Part of me wonders if the bends are from it being on that entire tour though or whether it was the awful envelope used, maybe a combination of the two.

I have no clue, but it's one of the worst packaging I've seen thus far.

I haven't even checked if it's warped or not. I'm about to play it in a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone ever hear back from user "bobbydrake" ?? ive been in contact with another member who purchased through him as well and never heard back from him after taking payment

Was the payment gifted? If it is, I'm not sure what else you can do, but wait for a response.

How long ago was this? Around December?

• 3 weeks later...

are these pretty rare? dont really wanna pay 26 for a 7" thats all

Yep, in terms of The Neigbourhood's catalog they likely had the smallest pressing number. They only sold them on an early headlining tour and it looks like they just gave the small run-over stock to the other bands they had as their support act.

No chance of the 1975's split showing up though by this point I'm sure. Bummed they didn't show up in time as my date was one of the first with the 1975. I've seen that split go for over $70 and up. The other two sometimes exceed $30 on eBay and currently on Discogs.