Record stores in London

brandy

Thanks mate! I've been wanting to check out All Ages Records for a while. Seems like, Reckless, Sister Ray's and M&G exchange are all nearby so I'll head to those as well.

Yup, they are all on Berwick Street. As a side note, its the exact street on the cover of Oasis - Whats The Story Morning Glory.

Let's us see your haul!! If you find the honey bane 7" on crass records....you know where to find me!

Went to Out On The Floor records, All Ages, Music and video exchange, Reckless and Sister Ray yesterday!

I got two 12"s and two 7"s. Didn't buy too much yesterday since I already bought quite a bit when I was in Liverpool before this. (I fear for my luggage space) (And yea Liverpool had some really rad record stores)

But yea I'll post a pic in a few days time when I'm in Newcastle at my friend's place. The hostel I'm staying at is too small and shitty to take a good pic.

Yup, they are all on Berwick Street. As a side note, its the exact street on the cover of Oasis - Whats The Story Morning Glory.

Fuck I totally didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I consider them one of my favourite bands of all time. Argh!!! Should have totally looked out for it.