Finally narrowed strong hum in my setup to ProJect Debut Carbon DC. What now?

I had a post a little while ago about a strong hum in my setup. Long story short, I went crazy trying to find the cause of this hum, and finally found after bringing my TT to an audio store and using it on their equipment that this Debut Carbon is the root of the problem. It is also the brand new replacement I got after the first Debut Carbon I bought around Christmas had the same problem after being fine for the first few days I owned it. I do want the Debut Carbon to be my TT but don't know what to do. It is the updated DC model so I'm confused as to why it is even having this problem in the first place. I'd send for a replacement, but I've already done that and both units have had the same issue. Any advice?

What's the rest of your setup? Do you use a power strip/conditioner/anything?

Cambridge Audio Azur 651P (replacement for Bellari I thought was the culprit) -> Tannoy 501A Powered Monitors (I've tried other speakers, receivers etc. to no avail). I don't usually use strips or conditioners but have tried both in the troubleshooting process and nothing helped. I've really run the gamut trying to figure this out but i'm certain its the Debut at this point, and just wanted to know if there was any way to get this one working or have better luck in getting a working one.

Internal ground. Not the ground you plug in. I've heard it from a handful of sources. But it happens 2x to you makes me wonder if you're the culprit.

I wonder too, but what could make me the culprit? When I brought it into Sound Advice today one of their experts set everything up and nothing was different. Also I tested the cart leads for continuity with a multimeter and they're all correct. Touching the arm or cart screws change the hum.

I wonder too, but what could make me the culprit? When I brought it into Sound Advice today one of their experts set everything up and nothing was different. Also I tested the cart leads for continuity with a multimeter and they're all correct. Touching the arm or cart screws change the hum.

Are you putting any force on the ground lead? Perhaps it isn't as well fixed as the audio leads and its solder joint is the weak point.

Test for continuity from the ground lead to the arm body to see if it's broken, the fact you can change the hum by touching the arm usually means it has a bad or broken ground and you are acting as the ground.