My Everest on vinyl

What I wouldn't give for that test.

Muder city devils devils

In the name in blood

ill trade you straight up

straight up I considered going after this record to do this trade. But I might first see if I somehow win it through VC.

Also! This is like way late but I always forget, I was the dude who was talking with Jon and Nick at that Houston Swellers show in April with the large goofy Indian friend. I dunno if you remember or not though.

Muder city devils devils

In the name in blood

ill trade you straight up

straight up I considered going after this record to do this trade. But I might first see if I somehow win it through VC.

Also! This is like way late but I always forget, I was the dude who was talking with Jon and Nick at that Houston Swellers show in April with the large goofy Indian friend. I dunno if you remember or not though.

i know exactly who you are.

Get me an MCD LP and ill trade you

Not to undercut homeboy but I'll do it. I can probably track one down. But hey, if he's first he's first.

i need more then 1 MCD LP

im just sayin....

Haha, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can get some of it for you.

And no "nice guy" bullshit. If kids (myself included [old men too...I guess]) want this, it should be equatable. Besides, you're too poor to be nice. So if you're up, PM me if you're looking for anything and I'll see what's what.

Haha, that sounded borderline creepy.

Sorry i just remember you for 2 reasons.

1. You were the only person there to see the swellers.

2. You were above the age of 16

Man that show was weird. My friend and I had more facial hair than the rest of the room combined and we probably could've taken the whole rest of the room combined. Cause you know those Mayday Parade fans. Fucking rowdy.