6 day, $6 sale with $6 all you can buy shipping

danthemjfan23

so i'm getting rid of a ton of my old shirts. i either don't fit in them anymore, or don't wear them enough to warrant keeping them anymore. there are lots of band tees, but there's also some polo shirts, some dress shirts, some long-sleeved tees, and other assorted things.

FOLLOW THIS LINK!

every piece in that album is $6 each. shipping is an additional $6, no matter how much or how little you buy. this sale will only be up for 6 days (so it ends Saturday, February 7). after that, everything that has not yet been sold is being donated to goodwill.

if the picture is still up, that means it's still available. i'm not holding anything for you until you get paid in 3 weeks. if you want something, pay for it and then it's yours.

i'm posting this a few different places, so the best way to get in touch with me an make sure i see your message is either on facebook or by shooting me an e-mail at [email protected]. there, we can work out payment details, shipping instructions, and/or a time and place to meet up so we can exchange the goods (i'll only meet up if you live in the chicagoland area). happy shopping!

don't forget i have a few more places where you can buy some cool shit, too. here are those links:

Alkaline Trio records/merch

Artistic Integrity Records merch/assorted posters

Random instruments for sale