PO: Dilute - Grape Blueprints Pour Spinach Olive Grape

MOCKUP_original.jpg

Grape Blueprints Pour Spinach Olive Grape is the sophomore album by Fremont, California-based Dilute. Originally released on compact disc in 2001, it is believed by many to be a masterpiece, definitive across the genres that it explores. Dilute’s instrumentation beautifully undulates between tactful understatements and complex escalations with precision and melody. Though somewhat few and far between, Marty Anderson’s vocals offer lyrical aphorisms in a register that is both eerie and alluring.

All orders will receive a digital download that includes two previously unreleased songs. All pre-orders will also include a DVD of an entire Dilute performance from February of 2001.

Pressing Information: 

100 - White 

200 - Black

** One random pre-order customer will also receive a test pressing (only 10 made).

** This item is a pre-order and will not be shipping until March 31st.

Holy crap, I can't believe I almost missed the white and didn't see this yesterday. Thank you so much for pressing this. Even the CD has been a bitch to track down. I don't do the variant thing but I will most likely grab a black copy soon too. Soooooo stoked right now.

Edit: I feel like a ton of people on here would love this album if they listened to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Duuuude, nice! I ordered with Monobody, are you still waiting for those to show?

We have the Monobody records as well, it's just a one man mail-order operation and I've been trying to get as many packed as I can after work each day. Still got over 120 records to pack up, but it'll be coming soon!

We have the Monobody records as well, it's just a one man mail-order operation and I've been trying to get as many packed as I can after work each day. Still got over 120 records to pack up, but it'll be coming soon!

No worries man, I just lost track of where everything was. Glad to hear it, can't wait to spin them.