Set Sale: Purge Time - Over 600 Records (MANY Genres)

robotfactory

It is purge time again. Just updated my for sale list. My Discogs username is "robotfactory" if you want to see my feedback (other than the feedback on this site).

Shipping will be a flat $4.50 within the USA (Media Mail with tracking). Outside the USA I will have to calculate by weight on the USPS site and give you a price.

I am very quick to respond typically (I do have a toddler who can sometimes alter the course of my day). I will ship records at least twice a week or more (I don't want to head to the Post Office everyday but I do want to get you your records...because lets face it, getting records in the mail is awesome).

My prices are based off of Discogs pricing...in almost all cases I have priced my records at or below the lowest current pricing on Discogs (in case you were curious about how the I arrived at these prices).

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Here is the link to the Google Doc spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B0UspBsXIxsXIhCGWsD8LBNO_nJ-_S6wU9u2N6YRSPs/edit?usp=sharing