Photo of Murder By Death Who will Survive dbl 10/7

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Just got in the "Who Will Survive" dbl 10" with bonus 7". The vinyl is now o silver as you can see and the bonus 7" is packaged in the gatefold jacket. Very nice!

Guest Admin
i actually like this silver better than the shitty looking goldish color of the last press.

Any word of the 7"s being sold individually?

I will ask adam what he is planning to do and will let you know.

I think I'm gonna order the new pressing of "Like the Exorcist" cause I was kinda disappointed with the flimsy vinyl and packaging with the last press, plus I would like the Matt Davis 7" for a reasonable price. When are those coming in?

Just so you know, that is different from the Matt Davis 7", it has the "For Matt Davis" song, but not the Bowie cover on the B-side...

I wish it was the same...

Guest Admin
when do these ship? i ordered them at least a month ago and i was told they'd ship the 13th but i still don't have them.

you must have ordered this directly from murder by death because we would have shipped your copies. we are still waiting on Like the Exorcist's repress to come in, but we have who will survive in stock.

Guest Admin

and just so everyone knows, we will have a set of both bonus 7"s available on our site soon. the band were cool with it.

Guest Admin
Damn the whole reason i ordered who will survive again is because of the 7". Yeah i ordered from mbd directly and i didn't get an email or anything so i don't know whats going on with my order.

I know that they send out all of their orders and I am not sure if they send them out while on tour or not. You might want to email them.

if i decide to part with one ill let ya know.. i have 3 left but they're all different color ink on the covers

I was under the impression that a majority of them are unique. Each of the ones I have seen is completely different (granted I have only seen a few)...

This is the only piece I am missing (after the bonus 7"s).

It recently surpassed Mono's "One More Step And You Die" as my most desired piece.