ISO of Beyonce "Visual Album" LP New/Sealed

watchtower41

Now I'm kinda confused it looks like the one that was released in Germany does not include the videos DVD that the USA version has? It says the limited edition to 1000 release in Germany was actually a promo for the official USA release? 

Those German bootlegs all say limited to so-and-so amount. Don't believe that malarkey.

My bootleg plays just fine....

The side with "Drunk In Love" wasnt slightly off centered? Damn, a friend of mine who also ordered the German bootleg said the same thing was wrong with his. Guess we were just unlucky... regardless the official press quality is 100X better

Now I'm kinda confused it looks like the one that was released in Germany does not include the videos DVD that the USA version has? It says the limited edition to 1000 release in Germany was actually a promo for the official USA release? 

Mine was "handnumbered" out of 1000, i forgot what number it was before I sold it for $25 on ebay. But no, the german version only comes with a "certificate of authenticity" (that its a bootleg lol) and no DVD. The official press, which is a gatefold package, with high gloss photo booklet (i think its like 10x10 too, really great stuff) and comes with the DVD with all the music videos on it, and is on heavy weight 180g vinyl. Like i said, official release is worth every dollar opposed to the bootleg.