Shining - Blackjazz (reissue)

Anyone here familiar with this album and get their hands on the reissue that was supposedly released late last year? Shining hinted at remastering and rereleasing this album either late 2012 or early 2013 and then were silent about it until late last year. They teased the release in November, 2xLP in either black or grey, w/ a limited release on clear for their tour. The drop date came and went, then finally at the end of the month they announced that the album was officially up for preorder:

https://www.facebook.com/shiningnorway/posts/10152995312688714

Unfortunately, it was Europe & UK only at all but one store, and I think the one store that would ship to the US was something like $50+ shipping. Shortly after, the Nuclear Blast page went missing, orders were cancelled and those that did order were told there was "a delay". No answer or status update from the band since.

Up until three days ago the reissue didn't exist on discogs at all. I did some digging and found, surprise, Blackjazz on vinyl for sale on the label's website, which the band didn't link to before. It doesn't say if its the original press (doubtful) or the reissue, but it is for sale, says its in stock and ships worldwide. Still expensive, but not as expensive as buying a copy off of discogs, so I pulled the trigger last night. I haven't had my order cancelled yet, or received any shipping info, so who knows.

Has anyone actually seen anything concrete on the reissue and know it was actually released?

I ordered a black and grey copy from jpc.de two weeks ago. Both are showing in stock on my order status but I'm waiting for other items before it ships. The black copy isn't listed on their site anymore but the grey is. Maybe the black copy is the original press? I guess I'll find out...

Here's the grey at jpc: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/shining-blackjazz/hnum/6202610

• 2 weeks later...