Honeymoon in Savannah

Graveface records: Lots of vinyl, pretty much the only spot in town. Like the WHOLE town. For miles. Plus it's a label and they sell their own releases too.

5 W 40th St Savannah, GA 31401.

Definitely check out Molly MacPhereson's @ 311 West Congress. Lot's of good Scotch (flights) and great beer selection. The food is relentlessly delicious (SCOTCH EGGS!!!!), and it's a nice atmosphere.

If you've never spent much time in Savannah, definitely do the River Street area and check out City Market. There are lots of neat little places (bars, shops, restaurants)

The Olde Pink House is an interesting little place to eat.

Paula Deen's (Lady and Son's) is overrated and she's a bigot. No go.

There is a a really good REAL Italian place called Leoci's a little North west of downtown proper.
The BEST and by far the most EXPENSIVE place I've eaten there is called Local 11 Ten. The food is insanely good. My wife and I had dinner, drinks, and dessert totalling $150ish. It was worth it. I swear.

If you find yourself near Sentient Bean, it's a great coffee shop, but it's a little out of the way.

Ghost tours/ bar crawls are fun. i personally do not believe in any of that nonsense, but they're fun nonetheless.

Planet Fun is an awesome little store in the heart of the shopping area where they sell old school game stuff, toys, collectibles, etc. I love that place. It's a nerd's paradise.

Broughton street is where all the main shopping is. You can go buy boat loads of vinylz and Crosleys and such a UO ... XP

For real though, go to Savannah Bee Company and taste their Tupelo Honey. You'll thank me later. Also buy a glass of their honey limeade. Ridiculous.

My favorite bar is the Rail. It's kind of a divey bar where you can eat unshelled peanuts and throw the shells on the floor while you sip from your 40oz of PBR. It's neat.

Which reminds me, ANY drink not in a glass bottle or can is 100% permitted on the streets of downtown. BE CAREFUL that it's in a proper container (and don't drink and drive) otherwise have a GREAT time!

Feel free to message me if you're curious about anything specific.

I used to live there for a few years and my family still does, so I go back frequently.

I lived in Sav for almost 4 years. These recommendations are on point.

Also go out to Tybee beach, at night. Go to Oatland Island nature preserve.

Eat at Leoci's as previously mentioned. Roberto is the best. 

Go to The Foundery for coffee, Sentient is not great for coffee, but really good food. Runner up is Coffee Fox/Foxy Loxy.

Go to Anonymous to get tattooed (Zack or Dean, but anyone is great).

Forsyth Park (Sentient is here). If you're there on Saturday, there's a farmer's market there from 9am-1pm.

Fabrika Fine Fabrics. My friends own this shop, though a fabric shop, they have a bunch of cool little gifts that are Sav related. Tell em Dr. Dork sent you.

Thanks for all of the tips guys....so far went to graveface (awesome, the savannah honey company and had some delicious mead, the sorrel/weed house was awesome. And now eating at a little place called boomys which is a bar/Thai place and so far is killer...keep up the recommendation! Loving this city so far