Fitbit Group "Vinyl Collective Fitness"

charge hr

i think i got the hang of it now. how am i supposed to do 10000 steps/day?? i work at a desk in a small office lol

I'm a studio photographer so I'm on my feet for 9+ hours a a day. I usually hit 10,000 around 3-4pm. Working at a desk is tough to hit that goal. My Fiancee also works at a desk all day. She usually reaches 3000-4000 at work. After walking the dog and going to the gym, we can get her close to 10. 

I'm a studio photographer so I'm on my feet for 9+ hours a a day. I usually hit 10,000 around 3-4pm. Working at a desk is tough to hit that goal. My Fiancee also works at a desk all day. She usually reaches 3000-4000 at work. After walking the dog and going to the gym, we can get her close to 10. 

yeah i am gonna have a hard time reaching that goal lol. i can only work out a maximum of 3 days a week due to my medical condition (not including weekends). Hopefully I'll be able to make up for it then during photo shoots and hikes.

my battery is half gone just from today and i dont think that i used it all that much? do you guys have any tips to get the most out of the battery as far as settings go? i didnt really change things from the default settings.

• 2 weeks later...

charge hr

i think i got the hang of it now. how am i supposed to do 10000 steps/day?? i work at a desk in a small office lol

You can change your goals in the app if its too much. just try and walk about some more, or change how you get to work if thats possible.

I traiin/cycle to work and go to the gym/play football alot so I easily make my goals.

You can change your goals in the app if its too much. just try and walk about some more, or change how you get to work if thats possible.

I traiin/cycle to work and go to the gym/play football alot so I easily make my goals.

I changed my steps the other day! Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't change my way to work =\ It's way too far for me & theres no trains. I wish I lived in the city still so I could walk/ride lol.