Cheap Online Record Finds (links included!)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this place is a sham. everything is out of stock. they keep things listed in their store that are clearly long out of print. everything on my order was out of stock and they have no clue when or if they will get them. they just have no clue at all. i thought interpunk was bad. too good to be true.

this place is a sham. everything is out of stock. they keep things listed in their store that are clearly long out of print. everything on my order was out of stock and they have no clue when or if they will get them. they just have no clue at all. i thought interpunk was bad. too good to be true.

+1

I had the same experience with them

We got some clearance vinyl, most because the jackets were damaged when being mailed to us, up at our store, some decent stuff like Lagwagon, LTJ, Ergs....

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=61

i would buy all those rancid pic discs if they were $10 each haha

I wish we could sell them for cheaper than $14.99 but we got a shitty price on these from one of our distros. I think we paid like $11 each wholesale. :(

• 2 weeks later...