ON SALE:: Sailor's Mouth - Tourist [third run - pink /40]

Thanks to the wonderful Deep Sea Records, Tourist has been given a third run of tapes

This time on a super cute pink shell w/ blue floral labels

^UPDATE ALERT^

Sailor's Mouth will be releasing their first full-length album titled Tourist this Sunday. It's a follow up to their previously released EP, Town. They're done on a cool blue tint and hand-numbered /25 by my mom (shout out to her). You can listen to the first single below as well as the EP. If anyone is interested in picking up a copy or wants to do an album review, message me!

FFO: Brand New, Manchester Orchestra, Weatherbox, etc. 

I'm bad at typing stuff like this up. Sorry.

Really enjoyed town

stoked to check this out

I'm glad! Town is a pretty good EP. This album is so much better. Due to a line-up change their sound has really evolved and progressed. Thank you!

Read this as a Sailor Heart release. Fuck you for making me excited for 10 seconds. <3 <3 <3

You should still be excited <3 <3 <3

Will do. Any specific venues that would work best?

Metal Frat (Ann Arbor) and Bronco House (Ypsilanti) are two other pretty cool venues. (Someone already mentioned The Sanctuary)

Also, on the other side of the state in Grand Rapids, there's Death House. I'm not too familiar with the rest of GR but they have a music scene I'm jealous of. I hear about different venues and shows happening there all the time but I don't feel like driving 2 hours.

Metal Frat (Ann Arbor) and Bronco House (Ypsilanti) are two other pretty cool venues. (Someone already mentioned The Sanctuary)

Also, on the other side of the state in Grand Rapids, there's Death House. I'm not too familiar with the rest of GR but they have a music scene I'm jealous of. I hear about different venues and shows happening there all the time but I don't feel like driving 2 hours.

I sent a screenshot of this to them. A tour to that area would be awesome. Maybe I'll tag along haha

Also! Tapes are almost gone. Only like 9 or so left!

I'm not sure if Metal Frat is still 907 Lincoln, is it? If so, someone who ran that house is extremely homophobic. Sanctuary and Death House are safe spaces. Also, GR is also 2 hours for me so Sanctuary is a dope choice.

I'm not sure if Metal Frat is still 907 Lincoln, is it? If so, someone who ran that house is extremely homophobic. Sanctuary and Death House are safe spaces. Also, GR is also 2 hours for me so Sanctuary is a dope choice.

Yeah Metal Frat is 907 Lincoln. Hadn't heard about that homophobic person before. Is there any info on that? That sucks because that house is like 15 mins from where I live. It's a shame people are age can still have such a backwards mentality