MORAL CRUX "S/T" LP w/ bonus CD (4 colors availabl

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

MORAL CRUX "S/T" LP black vinyl w/ bonus CD

MORAL CRUX "S/T" LP clear vinyl w/ bonus CD

MORAL CRUX "S/T" LP red w/ black vinyl w/ bonus CD

MORAL CRUX "S/T" LP white w/ red vinyl w/ bonus CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=moral%20crux

Thanks to our highly efficient us postal service, we finally got in copies of the Jailhouse Records' Moral Crux reissues. I am really excited to be carrying this as I have been a long time Moral Crux fan. It almost seems like the pop-punk gods have been overlooking the release schedules of landmark punk records lately with the reissues of the Queers and Screeching Weasel, and the release of the latest Teenage Bottlerocket. I highly recommend you pick up a copy of this album and keep an eye out for the upcoming reissues from Jailhouse. They have some rad stuff on the horizons.

Guest Admin

I forgot to add that we will have 2 test pressings to give away for this release. Your purchase of this album will enter you to win one. thanks.

Guest Admin
No package deal?

Baaaaw

if anybody orders all 4 colors, I will give that person a credit towards a future order. Hope that is cool.

i know somebody is gonna ask what the pressing info is on these............. So i guess I might as well any info?

From the jailhouse site:

The colors are as follows 132 black(sold out) 200 red with black/smoke sunburst 300 clear white with red streaks, kinda swirly, looks like cracked vinyl. Due to the extreme! Demand for this, please allow up to two weeks for delivery

Damn, black is more rare, but I really want that red with black. Anybody got a picture?

i know somebody is gonna ask what the pressing info is on these............. So i guess I might as well any info?

From the jailhouse site:

The colors are as follows 132 black(sold out) 200 red with black/smoke sunburst 300 clear white with red streaks, kinda swirly, looks like cracked vinyl. Due to the extreme! Demand for this, please allow up to two weeks for delivery

Damn, black is more rare, but I really want that red with black. Anybody got a picture?

I believe its actually closer to this:

400 on White with Red, 300 on Clear, 200 on Red with Black, 150 on Black.

But I'm sure Dave will reply with the exact numbers any minute now. :)

From the jailhouse site:

Yeah the original pressing info was based on the plant told us. AKA always incorrect.

The exact Pressing info is

Black 111

Red w/Black Splatter 200

Clear 299

White with red/Pink 393

Test pressings were 15 with 11 gone. and 1 I am keeping.

Sorry for not updating the pressing info on the site, I will do that tonight.

We have no black. VC Exclusive: (A couple of em snuck out of here with the first couple orders, maybe 10 or so).

Red with Black is almost sold out as well, we have about 26 copies. VC, and Nerdalert have the rest.

The only copies numbered according to color variation are the black. I believe VC has them starting with #1.

If you order a crux LP from VC, let me know, with some kind of proof of purchase, and I will give 3 bucks off of the lincolns, or Crux pre-orders. Valid until Friday. Yes you can use them in succesion, order 3 pre-orders get 3 bucks off of each one etc. Limit of 3 per order.

If you want in on that deal e mail us at [email protected]

pics anywhere>?

I concur, my digital camera took a dump, and all I have is a crappy webcam to take pics with :(

My favorite as far as the best looking, is the white with red/dark pink streaks. beautiful looking.

Similar somewhat to how the Lincolns press will look, we are using bubblegum pink#3, a darker kind of sex pistols pink.

The red with black matches the cover art in terms of color scheme.