Last Day. Make offers on the rest of em as a lot!

chaps

Add 3$ to ship. Buy a bunch and Ill give you deals! Send me a list of what you want of what you want. I need this stuff gone. If you want to know real specific condition just ask. Tried to lists the major flaws the best I could.

1. Say anything -..is / was a real boy double LP. On Black / Green Vinyl out of print $31

2. Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism, has some dings on the corners of the jacket out of print

3. Glass and Ashes - Fest Pressing limited to 200. Rare, Out of print! $25

4. Hot Water Music - Till The Wheels Fall Off, Tour Pressing, Limited double LP, Glow in the dark screen printed cover $39

5. New Found Glory - Sticks And Stones, vinyl is slightly warped, but plays fine on blue vinyl - $24

6. Brand New - Deja Entendu, one song skips that I know of (quiet things) , only played once, double LP. $25

7. Minus The Bear - Planet Of Ice, Clear With Gold Splatter, Tour Edition, offer

8. Minus The Bear - Interpretaciones del oso on clear blue with splatter offer

9. Mates Of State - Our Constant Concern - offer

10. Panic At The Disco - A fever you can't sweat out, I think this is out of print offer?

11. The Get Up Kids - Guilt Show, on black, $20

12. Bomb The Music Industry - To Leave Or Die In Long Island Rare hand numbered - offer

13. Neck Case - Fox Confessor Brings The Flood - offer

14. The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute, Triple LP, Jacket has wear. offer