YOUR PEST BAND - new 7" on Brassneck Records

skutch

Brassneck Records is proud to present the first ever European release from Tokyo’s YOUR PEST BAND.

This is a pre-order and the vinyl will be officially released on 5th October 2015.

neck014-YourPestBand-NeverFallYouAgain_z

From the day Brassneck began in 2010, I made sure one of the bands I was stocking in the distro was YOUR PEST BAND. Having only released vinyl on the revered SNUFFY SMILES label up to that point, the band had consistently provided some of the best hi energy, lo-fi garage punk Japan had seen in years and I was hooked from their very first release.

Time passed and the band changed direction slightly. There was more power pop in there and more experimentation with style. Hell, once there was even a NOFX cover version in the mix. But, despite these changes, they never lost what made them so vital in the first place.

“Never Fall You again” is a 3 track 7” that is a perfect example of the band's diverse style. The title track is like nothing they have released thus far while the 2 songs on the flip side are raw melodic garage punk stormers full of the usual energy and grit that will kick you in the balls and leave you wanting more.

330 copies were pressed on classic black vinyl and are available on the link below. The vinyl will include a download code but, in the meantime the songs can be streamed on Bandcamp. Also linked below.

Anyone who buys the record prior to 5th October will be entered into a draw to win a copy of the test pressing of the 7".

http://brassneckrecords.bigcartel.com/product/your-pest-band-never-fall-you-again-7

https://brassneckrecords.bandcamp.com/album/your-pest-band-never-fall-you-again

Cheers