Murder by Death - The Excorist... LP red

epheron

in all honesty....that isnt a fair trade, as the latter is much most costly then going and just buying a record still in print..

It's still on print on clear red? Yes? Oh wait, no it's not.

I mentioned those records because those are records that I'd like and people on this board tend to have. And if you really must know, I recently bought & sold a copy of SDRE's "Diary" for $25. Someone has already offered me $25 for this MDB record. That looks like a fair trade to me, but of course what do I know?

children...

play nice...

googlemyass was just stating HE PERSONALLY didnt think it was a fair trade. thats his decision what he'd part with, so dont give him shit man...be positive and dont jump down his throat cause hes not intrested

He also thought the record was still in print on the color I am offering thus his idea of fair is of no interest to me.

Ya dig? ;D

in all honesty....that isnt a fair trade, as the latter is much most costly then going and just buying a record still in print..

I mentioned those records because those are records that I'd like and people on this board tend to have. And if you really must know, I recently bought & sold a copy of SDRE's "Diary" for $25. Someone has already offered me $25 for this MDB record. That looks like a fair trade to me, but of course what do I know?

Congrates. You are the first preson I've found in a few years to pay that little for one.

Congrates. You are the first preson I've found in a few years to pay that little for one.

Cool. Maybe living in the Bay Area has spoiled me, but ehh. I also paid about $20 for an At The Drive-In 10" a few months back. So Eh, I don't think I am asking too much. Plus my initial request was for bands "like" the ones I listed which includes 7"s and what not.

children...

play nice...

googlemyass was just stating HE PERSONALLY didnt think it was a fair trade. thats his decision what he'd part with, so dont give him shit man...be positive and dont jump down his throat cause hes not intrested

He also thought the record was still in print on the color I am offering thus his idea of fair is of no interest to me.

Ya dig? ;D

no, if you would read my post, i said the record is still in print. im not after the color scheme, im after the music, and i thought that i might be able to trade someone for something that they want to get what i want, instead of going and just buying it, but, looks like ill be buying it from virgil.

ya dig?

Ya dig? ;D

no, if you would read my post, i said the record is still in print. im not after the color scheme, im after the music, and i thought that i might be able to trade someone for something that they want to get what i want, instead of going and just buying it, but, looks like ill be buying it from virgil.

ya dig?

No worries dude. Thanks for your interest regardless. Hope you enjoy. I understand that the record has been repressed and blah blah but this is the original first pressing that has been out of print for years. Eh, whatever, but at the same time many on this site make a big deal out of that fact on other releases. It is what it is.