PO (PledgeMusic): Cloud Cult - The Seeker

Excited to finally own some Cloud Cult on vinyl. Not so excited that the only current option is $50 signed vinyl. I assume this will be available at some point in a standard version. I'll admit I'm eying the handwritten lyric sheet though. So many great songs to choose from.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/cloudcult

• 10 months later...

Did anyone else end up ordering this? It was limited to 500. The first 360 was some kind of pic disc/recycled vinyl pressing, then the plant ran out of that and printed the remainder on 180 g black. I got the latter and am not complaining as it sounds great. Just wondering how the earlier pressing sounds. 

32 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Had no idea this existed they were so against pressing vinyl. Not my favorite but ill have to add this to my wishlist. I hope they press meaning of 8 and advice from a happy hippopotamus one day those are my favs

They were already against vinyl and this wasn't the smoothest of pressings, so I doubt anything else will ever be pressed.