Las Vegas Record Shops

So, i realise that Las Vegas didn't get famous for it's record shops, but does anybody know of any good ones? I'll be there for a while and i'm sure i will need a break from the strip on a few occassions, so can anyone reccommend anywhere?

They don't even need to have a massive punk section or anything like that. Coming from England, records cost the equivalent of $20-30 in shops, and since shipping is obviously costly it makes sense to get a few records while i'm there.

I remember a thread on it a while back, but couldn't find it when i did a search...

Thanks in advance!

Zia records is the only good place for vinyl. They have a massive used section and a pretty good sized new section. A second store actually just opened this weekend. There is one on sahara and the other is on flamingo and eastern. I just picked up a Godspeed and a Pelican record at the new one yesterday :) If you have any other questions just let me know, i've lived here since i was born.

community of friends records is a pretty rad place i visited there but i think it might be closed down. there was one more that i visited but can't remember the name. i only picked up a couple things due to the 110 degree heat and flying with them. if you search online several will pop up.

some of the best vegetarian restaraunts that i have eaten at were in vegas. also some kids run punk rock baseball once a week that was a lot of fun.