Question about skipping track on one LP in the "Lennon" box set

I ordered the Lennon box set via a third-party Amazon seller a couple weeks ago. I received the box this weekend, pulled out the "Imagine" LP, dropped the needle on "Imagine," and the track skipped about 15 seconds from the end. I cleaned the brand-new vinyl thoroughly. Tried again. Skipped again in exactly the same spot. None of the rest of the album skipped on either side. 

Has anyone else found that this track skips for them? I'm referring specifically to this LP in this box set on the track "Imagine."

The third-party seller claims no one else has reported any issues with this box set, of which I'm sure they've sold many. 

What's your set-up? what did you use to clean it? It is very possible you have a bad copy as well. I'd escalate it to amazon, and see if they can step in.

I don't have a high-end turntable, but the track skips in the same place every time and the LP doesn't skip anywhere else on either side of the LP. The seller has already said he'd refund the purchase, so that's a good development.

Mostly curious if anyone else has run into this skip. For example, I purchased "Pretty Hate Machine" on Amazon. First copy had a skip. Returned it for a replacement. Second copy had a skip in exactly the same place. Google revealed that this is a manufacturing defect that many other people had experienced, regardless of setup. Wondering if that might be the case here. 

I don't have a high-end turntable, but the track skips in the same place every time and the LP doesn't skip anywhere else on either side of the LP. The seller has already said he'd refund the purchase, so that's a good development.

Mostly curious if anyone else has run into this skip. For example, I purchased "Pretty Hate Machine" on Amazon. First copy had a skip. Returned it for a replacement. Second copy had a skip in exactly the same place. Google revealed that this is a manufacturing defect that many other people had experienced, regardless of setup. Wondering if that might be the case here.

Sometimes it can be a defect, but most often it is just the result of a cheap turntable without the ability to adjust the tracking force. That sounds like the issue here if no one else has had this problem.

Also, maybe look closely at the record and see if there is any visible defect. There's a small chance it could have been damaged after manufacturing.