Turntable running through Sonos system?

We design out a lot of systems at my work for clients through different types of distributed audio methods, most of them network based, and some of them are Sonos due to their popularity and ease of use. I've heard different turntables (Marantz, Pro-Ject, etc.) on these systems and they sound okay. Listening to digital music through them sounds better, for obvious reasons, but if you already have a Sonos system and want to add an existing turntable I'd say go for it. If you are building a set-up from the ground up and starting from scratch I would say don't invest too much into the turntable, as the sound quality is pretty sub par (compared to digital music).

Sonos is a great system if distributed audio is the main priority, if the main priority is getting great sound quality from listening to records... not so much.

Just got one set up - i'm running it from turntable -> integrated amp fixed output -> sonos connect and it works wonderfully. The actual system the record will be playing on is slightly off sync, but the output to every sonos speaker is synced perfectly, which I found to be fine because if I'm sitting in my listening area, I probably don't need the music around the house. Great sound quality, honestly just as good if not better than anything you get from spotify or google play music